Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stomach Pains

Monday March 29

Today I just hung out in the house. I did laundry and went to corner store, and then asked about Chester in the park, but they didn’t hear anything about him. I was with Chester off and on all day. I spent an hour or two inside and then an hour with him.

Chester wouldn’t eat all day and then he threw up when I got home. I called the vet and he said he’d come in about 2 hours, but, as expected, he was late. He said that Chester has gastritis and an inflamed stomach and needs 3 antibiotic shots. Chester got a shot and flipped out. He was sooooo upset and screamed and cried and it was awful. I stayed with him for a long time afterwards to help him feel better.

I went inside and watched a show with Vale and Caro and then went back outside with Chester for another half hour before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment