Friday, April 2
I felt sick in the morning and woke up later than planned. Argenis came and waited for Caro to wake up and when she did (hours later) I felt worse than before, so we didn’t go out. I went to bed and felt like crap for most of the day. Caro went to the mall with her aunt and was gone all evening/night. I hung out with Chester in the evening and looked for and applied for some jobs online. Chester tried his new toy, the tug of war one, and broke it immediately. Apparently it was made for wimpy dogs. It lasted for about 5 seconds of not so vigorous tugging.
Alejandro came home in the afternoon and left the #%#@* gate open again and Chester almost broke my back trying to get out. Later that night, Mirsa came and he almost broke my back and neck again trying to get to her. I now have a very, very achy neck and back and neck and can barely move.
Also, Alejandro had a party last night and the house and the front patio were disgustingly dirty and completely covered in mud. There were also empty bottles everywhere. Since I had just washed Chester yesterday, I was very unimpressed. He also had his car parked inside the gate, so Chester had no room to move around, AND the room he did have was turned into a giant mud puddle. Luckily, he mostly just got his paws dirty. I had to bring him inside while Alejandro cleaned it up, and had to hold him in place and try not to let him escape and take over the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment