Friday March 26
Today I went to the zoo again. I realized that I had missed a section of the zoo, which included a big monkey exhibit!!! I took pictures and videos of them forever. Then I went to the bird exhibit again, which I thought would be boring the third time around, but the peacock crossed the path *right* in front of me, and then puffed up his feathers and started dancing! I got a ton of it on video and in photos and it was amazing to see. I was only about 2 feet away from him the entire time. It was incredible.
Then we had nachos and then ice cream, which was amazing (3 balls of ice cream in a huge waffle bowl, with amazing flavours, and covered in chocolate sauce), and then we had to leave early to pick up Argenis’ sister. She wasn’t where she was supposed to be, and we ended up looking all over for her. Then we stopped at some purse stores downtown to look for more purses for my mom, and tried to look for some other things I needed, but I didn’t find them.
When I got home Chester seemed like his leg was healed and he was a lot happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment