Thursday, April 1
Today I went to Dzibilchaltun. We stopped in a million places on the way, ran lots of errands, went to Walmart and got food, toys, treats, flea/tick treatment, and shampoo for Chester. Then got him 2 big balls at another store. We had a brownie and ice cream at Segafredos (we split one between us). I got nachos at an Oxxo and then Caro remembered some important bills or something she had to pay, and left us, and we had to go swimming without her. I didn’t really swim, I sat and let the fish suck my feet and legs and took pictures. There were tons of people there, so the water was pretty murky. It was fun, though.
We came home and gave Chester a bath. That was difficult and funny. He even escaped from his harness at one point! I couldn’t believe that. Finally, we got him cleaned and then we took him for a quick walk to dry him off a little. He dried faster than we did. Then I went and had a shower, and relaxed for a bit before going to Chili’s. I was supposed to go to Chili’s with Argenis and Caro, and then their friend Gretel decided to come, but then Argenis had to cancel, and Caro invited her aunts. So it was Aunt Dora, Gretel, Caro, and me. That was fun. Gretel was really funny. She asked for English lessons at the end of the meal, after paying, and was asking me how to say a bunch of words and sayings in English. While we were there Caro looked at pics on my camera at some point, and when she saw Chloe she was so impressed!! She thought Chloe was adorable (of course), and didn’t look real. We looked at family pics and some Peru pics too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment