Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vet and Mall

All morning I waited for the vet. He was supposed to come at around 9 but he showed up after 11. He said that Chester was hit by a car and is super scared by everything now because of that. He didn’t have fractures or anything, but just had pain in his leg. He gave him a shot for the pain, which scared the crap out of him and made him yelp and cry horribly. I spent some time with him after that, until he finally felt calmer and stopped shaking.

Then Argenis left to eat and I had my favourite meal, tostadas. Then he came back and I went out to the mall. We went to the Altabrisa mall and I bought a purse and a wallet for myself (beautiful), and some stones, and I saw a show in the mall. They played drums with water in the drums, so that it splashed up when they hit them, and they danced a bit, and the girl danced the whole time, really well. It was super cool.

I spent some time with Chester again in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment