Saturday, March 20, 2010

Doctor

I haven't posted in a while. My Nan (my grandmother on my mom's side) died this week, and it's left me feeling unmotivated to write and generally sad. I'm still not really able to talk/write about it, so I'll just say that she was a wonderful woman, and leave it at that for now.

It is currently 5:40 am on March 20th, and sadly, I am awake. On Thursday I went to the doctor about my back and neck injuries. My neck has been injured for over 4 years and my back for less than one year, and the doctor thinks he can cure me in a week. So I’m sceptical, but hoping that it might make some improvement (or at least not make things worse!). He has prescribed me 3 injections and a bunch of pills for a week… I just started the injections and pills last night. The doctor warned me they would make me very dizzy and kind of gross-feeling, and he was definitely right. I was immediately dizzy, and my lower back area where I was injected twice is very tender, and I think that's what's keeping me awake.

Anyway, I'm hoping this can help me with the injuries that have been affecting me for far too long. I researched the pills and shots before getting them, don't worry, and they seem fine.

Wish me luck! Years of trying with at least a dozens Canadian doctors of all kinds couldn’t fix me! So I might as well give this doctor a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment