Monday, October 4th, 2010
I awoke today with awful pain in my neck.
I wanted to write today about my trip to Peru, since it was actually pretty pleasant. The best part happened in the Toronto airport. I went to Tim Horton’s for some food and there were no tables free. I was in line waiting for my bagel to be toasted and saw a table free up and tried to grab it but another man got to it first. He said I could join him though, so when I got my bagel I went and sat with him. He’s from Fredericton, and works at UNB. He was super nice, and asked me tons of questions about my travels. He was traveling to Toronto for business, but only for one or two days.
When he left he put 10 dollars on the table and said that it was because I had such a long trip ahead of me, and told me to buy some more snacks before my next flight. I thought that was so nice of him!
So, I did buy more snacks, but ended up taking them all to Lima, because they served a lot of food on the plane, and they had a vegetarian meal for me.
On the plane I sat beside an old woman from Lima who was super nice and super chatty. She talked for the whole flight.
Also in Toronto, I met a woman who wanted to use my laptop. She was pretty friendly too, and invited me to stay with her in Cusco. I doubt I will, but it was still nice of her to offer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment